Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bueller...Bueller... Andrews

Okay, so I know that my titles are always a bit obscure. I like to think that you guys are quite clever and can figure out my puzzles. So here it goes...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who dated John John Jesse...who was...in a show with...Esao Andrews last night. Get it?

Anyhow, with an ever updated website and semi-new blog, how can you resist the allure of such an amazing picture maker. Esao Andrews' characters, subject matter and comic roots have lead him into such a fascinating style. Here are a few pieces to keep you clever my lovelys.




This final drawing spawned the inspiration for my entire BFA. Thanks for helping me graduate Esao!

And BTW, my friend Christina actually did date John John Jesse.

1 comment:

Nikie Monteleone said...

That first image is amazing!

 
Free Hit Counters
Lovely People